Traci Wald Donat is a TV director but she is perhaps best-known as the daughter of the late singer, actress, and feminist icon Helen Reddy has a reputation in the industry for her notable work on-screen.
Helen Reddy passed away on 29th September 2020. She suffered from dementia in the later stages of her life. Traci, the daughter of Reddy has expressed her grief over the incident on social media and other platforms.
|Name||Traci Wald Donat|
|Birthday||January 19, 1963|
|Profession||TV Director, Herbalist|
|Parents||Helen Reddy, Kenneth Weate|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Traci Wald Donat
- Traci Wald Donat was born on January 19, 1963, in the USA as Traci Wald. She is 57 years old as of September 2020.
- Wald was born to mother Helen Reddy and father Kenneth Weate. She also has a half-sibling named Jordan Sommers.
- Her mother, Helen Reddy, passed away in September 2020.
- Reddy was one of the most important artists that supported the feminist movement of the early 19070 and is known for the song ‘I am Woman’ which has become a feminist anthem.
- Donat doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio page as of September 2020 but you can catch up on her facts in this article.
- Traci is married to Lucas Donat and they tied the knot on 20 July 1984 as per IMDb. They have been together ever since.
- She and her husband have not revealed any information about kids in public media. It is possible that they may not have any children.
- In 2020, Wald works as a TV director and herbalist. She also spends most of her time with her husband who is an advertising executive and innovator.
- Traci is not active on social media and prefers to keep away from the spotlight as much as she can.
- As a matter of fact, she remained a low key person even though her mother was one of the biggest icons of her generation.