Jeff Wald is a film producer/ personal manager who has worked on a lot of TV shows and films including Elvis: The Tribute. He is, however, also known as the ex-husband of the legendary late singer and actress Helen Reddy, who passed away at the age of 78 in LA on 29 September 2020.
Wald came through the ranks and even worked in a mailroom before becoming a decently popular producer.
|Birthday||January 27, 1944|
|Profession||Talent Manager, producer|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Wife||late Helen Reddy (ex), Candy Clark (ex)|
|Children||1 biological son, 2 step-children|
10 Facts About Jeff Wald
- Jeff Wald was born on January 27, 1944, and is 76 years old as of September 2020.
- Wald was married to Helen Reddy for a long time, in fact, they were together for 15 years before the split ways.
- The couple tied the knot on 25 May 1968 and even had a child, a son Jordan Sommers.
- After being married for a decade and a half, their divorce was finalized on 3 January 1983 according to IMDb. They had been together for around 3 years before getting married and for a total of 18 years.
- Reddy passed away in late September 2020 and Wald released a statement saying he was incredibly sad after hearing the news of her passing.
- After getting divorced from Helen, Jeff Wald got married to Candy Clark from 1 January 1987 to 1988.
- While Wald has not been as active as he was in the past as a manager and in the film industry, he is a producer on American Cherry in 2020.
- He is a well-known talent manager and has worked in that capacity with some of the biggest talents of his generation like Sylvester Stallone, Deep Purple, Chicago, etc.
- Wald has worked in the management industry since the early 1960s and has branched out as a producer. From his career, he is estimated to be worth $100,000 to $1 million.
- The producer has not revealed anything about his parents or family in the media.