Henree Wright is an american musical artist who is popular as the stage name “ReeMarkable.” She is the daughter of the legendary American rapper, Eazy E. She seems to be following her father’s legacy as she is a rapper herself.
Moreover, she has been doing music since she was 18 years old. She has released several albums which were great hit but not as her father’s.
|Birthday||April 13, 1993|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Henree Wright
- Henree Wright (born on April 13, 1993) is an american rapper and musical artist. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- Moreover, she is best known as the daughter of the legendary rapper Eazy E. Eazy died back in March, 1995. Henree was just around 2 years old when her father died.
- Besides, Henree is famous for her stage name “ReeMarkable.” She has made quite a name for herself as a rapper and an actress.
- As of now, the musical artist is around 27 years old. She celebrates her birthday on April 13 every year with her friends and family.
- Talking about her family, her mother is Kelly Faultersack Robinson. Similarly, her other siblings are Lil Eazy E, Elin Wright and Daija Wright.
- However, she is yet to have a wikipedia biography to be deicated to her. But her bio is written on several web portals.
- But she is a popular web star. her instagram account consists of more than 135k followers till date. Likewise, she has thousands of followers on twitter as well.
- Furthermore, Henree is currently in a living relationship with Chevy Clarke. Clarke is a professional baseball player.
- The couple are blessed with a son. His name is Cobe Clarke. There are his adorable photos all over her instagram wall.
- Besides, she is also popular for her appearance in the reality show, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.