Dr. Kathryn Hayward is well-known for being the mother of Hilaria Baldwin, a yoga instructor who is famous as Alec Baldwin‘s wife. Very recently, her daughter Hilaria was in the headlines after she was proved wrong that she didn’t come to the United States from Spain. As per reports claimed by Daily Mail, her real name is actually Hillary Hayward-Thomas and she had been faking a Spanish accent for quite a long time.
Quick Facts: Dr Kathryn Hayward Accent: Everything On Hilaria Baldwin Mother Nationality And Background
|Name||Dr Kathryn Hayward|
|Profession||Professor, Internal Medicine Specialist|
|Education||Boston University School Of Medicine|
In April 2020, she had claimed that she had immigrated to the United States from Spain when she was just 19 years old. However, these claims are totally fake as recently, the woman herself admitted that she was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. Also, we have come to know that she had been visiting Mallorca very frequently as her parents still live there.
10 Facts on Dr. Kathryn Hayward:
- Dr. Kathryn Hayward’s accent is totally American but her daughter Hilaria’s accent is somewhat Spanish.
- Well-known as Hilaria Baldwin‘s mother, Dr. Kathryn Hayward now has a total of five grandchildren.
- Speaking about Dr. Kathryn Hayward’s age, we have come to know that she is already 64 years old.
- Even though Dr. Kathryn Hayward and her entire family have been popular in the media for having Spanish heritage, we can confirm that their ethnicity is definitely not Spanish-American.
- Talking about her married life, Dr. Kathryn Hayward is married to her husband named David Thomas.
- Moreover, both of these couples worked as professors when they were in the United States until 2011.
- After retirement, Dr. Kathryn Hayward and her husband decided to move to Mallorca, Spain to live a happy and relax life with their family.
- However, Dr. Kathryn’s daughter moved to the United States to complete her education and make her own career there.
- According to Hilaria, Dr. Kathryn Hayward has such a Spanish accent mainly because she had spent a lot of her days in Spain with her mother and father.
- Furthermore, it has been known that she had spent years practicing her medicine in Longmeadow, Massachusetts.