Rapper Lil Yase was an upcoming rapper and a rising star who was shot dead under mysterious circumstances. He was killed just a day after he wished his followers a Happy Thanksgiving on Instagram.
He was famous for his song ‘Get it in’ and had a growing fan base. The star had posted a suspicious caption on his social media around 24 hrs before his death. Police are still investigating the matter.
10 Facts About Rapper Lil Yase
- Rapper Lil Yase was born around 1995 and was 25 years old at the time of his death according to this source.
- How Did Lil Yase Die? The rapper was killed after being shot by an unknown assailant. The initial reports of the murder point towards a personal motive but the official investigation is yet to reach a conclusion.
- According to reports, Lil Yase was with his crew at a recording studio in Marin County, then he left alone after telling his friends that he would be back soon.
- Around an hour and a half later, news reached the studio that the rapper had been shot dead.
- His real name was Mark Antonyyo Alexander but he was much more popular as Lil Yase. People close to the rapper were devastated by the news of his death.
- The hip-hop star, Lil Yase, had not revealed the information about his parents in the media.
- Lil Yase was known for his track ‘Get it in’ that he released in 2015 at the age of 20. He started his career in show business when he was 18.
- He was a native of California and was a well-known name in the Bay Area.
- The star has amassed hundreds of thousands of followers online.
- The star’s Instagram account has more than 122,000 followers and is receiving thousands of tributes by the minute.