Saint Dog aka Steven Thronson was a founding member of the Kottonmouth Kings and an iconic rapper from SoCal who passed away on 14th October 2020. The cause of his death has not yet been determined but authorities say that an initial investigation of the death probably points towards a natural death.
Thronson was a well-known name in the SoCal rap scene and was an activist who regularly advocated for the legalization of marijuana.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Saint Dog
- Saint Dog died at the age of 44 on 14th October 2020, the toxicology and autopsy report is yet to be concluded but authorities believe there had been no foul play in relation to his death.
- His friend called 911 and told police he was struggling to breathe. Later they found him dead. Tributes from all over the world are pouring in.
- He was born on October 21, 1975, and he passed away just a week from his 45th birthday.
- Sources believe he was worth between $1 million to $5 million at the time of his death. Most of his earnings are from his rap career.
- Rapper Saint Dog released more than 10 albums with the Kottonmouth Kings (KMK) and had thousands of records sold in the US area.
- His career started in 1994 and he became an iconic and legendary rapper. He was known for his mic skills that have been considered ‘A true legend on the mic‘.
- Saint Dog was one of the founding members of the rap group the KMK. The group was started in 1996.
- They took a hiatus in 2016 but returned as an active rap group in 2018.
- He was from Chisholm, Minnesota, USA, and had moved to California to pursue a career as a rapper.
- One of his rap influences includes punk rock and punk.