JayDaYoungan is a renowned and successful American hip-hop artist who is known for his solo tracks like 23 Island, Elimination, and Opps. His music videos have streamed more than a million times on YouTube.
Moreover, he released his mistake Ruffway in 2017. His song, ‘Taking Off’ went viral and reached millions of views in just one month.
According to the reports from distractify.com, JayDayoungan was accused of attacking a woman in Georgia. Indeed, his strange and wild behavior led him to jail.
However, the victim’s identity is still unknown. It’s a piece of good news for his fans, he was released on the 18 of December.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts on JayDaYoungan
- JayDaYoungan was born on July 15, 1998. At present, his age is 22 years old.
- His birthplace is in Bogalusa, Los Angeles, so he has an American nationality.
- His real name is Javorius Tykies Scott. However, JayDaYoungman is a well-known moniker among his fans.
- Moving on to his net worth 2020, JayDaYoungman’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet. As a YouTuber, his income depends on the views he receives on the uploaded videos.
- How Long Was JayDaYoungan In Jail? Well, On October 16, he got arrested by the cops, and his released date was on December 18. This shows that he was in jail for a month.
- According to Wikipedia, JayDaYoungman began his career in the music world in 2016. To date, he released more than twenty-five songs and two music albums.
- The budding rapper JayDaYoungman is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with a good fan following.
- Discussing his girlfriend and relationship status, JayDaYoungan is single and not dating anyone lately. According to the public source, he was in a relationship with a model. Till now, Nothing has been made public.
- Talking about his family background, JaydaYoungman’s father and mother’s name is unknown.
- Furthermore, JayDaYoungman’s actual height and body weight is hidden behind the curtain.