How Rich Is Seagram Heiress Clare Bronfman In 2020? Clare Bronfman is a famous female American philanthropist and a leader of NXIVM which is an American marketing company founded way back in 1998. She is the youngest daughter of a billionaire which helped her getting more exposure to the outer world. She has also involved in all kinds of activities in helping others in need.
Clare Bronfman is on top of the headline after her controversial link of the company to the sex trafficking group which eventually led her to 6 years and 9 months sentence time. Clare along with the founding member Keith was taken into custody. Here is everything we know about Clare Bronfman.
|Edgar Miles Bronfman, Rita Eileen Webb
10 Facts on Clare Bronfman:
- Clare’s net worth as of 2020 is more than $200 million.
- Clare Bronfman was born in 1979 in the United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is 41 years old however she hasn’t spoken about her exact birthday yet.
- Talking about her married life, Clare Bronfman Husband Basit Lgtet is a famous Libyan Businessman.
- Clare was born to a billionaire family as her father Edgar Miles Bronfman is a beverage company owner and her mother’s name is Rita Eileen Webb aka Georgiana “George” Bronfman.
- Seagram Heiress Claire Bronfman was sentenced to jail on September 30, 2020, for almost 6 years and 9 months for her controversial scandal.
- Clare and her husband Basit have a daughter together however she hasn’t mentioned much about her personal life.
- She has a sibling sister named Sara Bronfman who is a former Seagram company’s chairman.
- Clare has her own Instagram account @clarebronfman where she has almost 618 followers.
- Clare has been part of a documentary named My Tourette’s which was released in 2018 and she was the producer of the documentary.