Pip Hare’s is married woman with a husband.
But, little is known about Pip Hare’s mystery partner.
Pip Hare is a British journalist and sailor coach. She is the 8th woman in history to finish the renowned Vendee Globe race. Likewise, she impressed the world with her 95d 11h 37m 30s record. Furthermore, Pip Hare’s base campaign took place in Poole.
How old is Pip Hare Age?
Pip Hare’s age is 47 years old.
Pip Hare was born on February 7, 1974. Her sun sign is Aquarius according to the horoscope calendar. Furthermore, she was raised in her hometown of East Anglia in England.
Meet Pip Hare on Twitter
Pip Hare’s Twitter is @pipoceanracing.
— Pip Hare Ocean Racing (@pipoceanracing) February 17, 2021
Pip’s Tweets are followed by over 7.2k followers. Similarly, she is also active on Instagram as @piphareoceanracing. In fact, she has attracted 16.8k followers on her IG handle.
|Birthday||February 7, 1974|
|Age||47 years old|
|Nationality||Journalist and yachtswoman|
|Pip Hare Ocean Racing|
Some Facts on Pip Hare
- Pip Hare’s family is very supportive of her career. In fact, Pip started sailing when she was just 16 years old. However, the names of her parents are not disclosed.
- Pip has over 25 years of sailing experience. Till now, she has own multiple sailing races. Furthermore, Hare won the world’s endurance records twice.
- The sailor is also a professional coach. She is a regular contributor to “Yachting World”. Similarly, she released her youtube series “Sail Faster Sail Safer” in 2013.
- In 2020, Pip Hare took part in the 2020–2021 Vendée Globe race. Likewise, Smartsheet supported her participation in the competition. Moreover, she finished the race in 19th place.
- Apart from Vendee, Pip has also competed in the Transat Jacques Vabre race. In the same way, her official solo sail was the OSTAR race in 2009.
- Hare is also working as a journalist and speaker. She regularly gives interviews at a myriad of English, French and Spanish newspapers. Moreover, she even writes her own blog.
- In 2020, Medallia joined Pip Hare to sponsor her in the Vendee Globe Race.