Hugh Keays-Byrne was a renowned English-Australian actor and director. He was mostly known for his movies and television series like Max Max Fury Road, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Resistance, and Madness of Two. He got nominated for several awards like Best Actor in a Supporting Role and Best Villain in the year 2016 for the movie Mad Max
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
As per recent news, the actor passed away at the age of 73 in Australia. His cause of death to this day is not available on the media. Although his physical journey ended on the 2nd of December, his legacy will forever remain on the movie industry.
Hugh Keays-Byrne portrayed both Toecutter in 1979’s Mad Max and Immortan Joe in 2015’s Fury Road, solidifying him as a legend in Aussie cinema. https://t.co/AzWC2GYeXv pic.twitter.com/AMC49mddxm
— IGN (@IGN) December 3, 2020
10 Facts on Hugh Keays-Byrne:
- Hugh Keays-Byrne was born on May 18, 1947, in Srinagar, Kasmir, India.
- Hugh’s age as of 2020 was exactly 73 years old and was one of the talented actors in the industry.
- Despite being a famous actor Hugh hasn’t revealed much about his personal life and especially regarding his wife in social outlets.
- His Cause Of Death isn’t revealed yet however it might soon be made public by his family members and relatives.
- The star actor’s estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 2 million dollars including all his personal income and movie earnings.
- He died on December 2, 2020, in Australia.
- Hugh immigrated to Australia in 1973. He spent his childhood and adulthood in India and later moved to Australia to pursue his career.
- According to Wikipedia, he started his career back in 1973 and contributed to the industry for more than 4 decades.
- Some of his famous movies and television series are The Blood of Heroes, Where the Green Ants Dreams, Secret Valley, and Going Down.
- He was nominated for awards on categories like Best Villian, Best Actor in a Supporting Role, and Best Individual Performance by an Actor.