Hugo Gaston Age Height: How old and tall is the tennis player? Let’s read until the end to know everything about him.
National Treasure of France, Hugo Gaston is a young tennis player who began playing professionally in 2018. He is well known for his excellent gaming skills.
Before his professional career, Gaston won Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship in December 2017. The player’s games have only progressed since then. He has also won The Australian Open- Boys’ Doubles title in 2018.
So we can say that the player has achieved great success in his profession as a young tennis player.
Hugo Gaston Age Revealed
Hugo Gaston’s age is 20 years old as of 2021.
Mr. Gaston was born in the year 2000 in Toulouse, France. He celebrates his big day on September 26 every year. Besides, he will be turning 21 this year. Moreover, his zodiac sign is Libra.
Hugo Height: How Tall Is He?
Hugo Gaston’s height is quite decent as he stands 5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m) tall.
Furthermore, being an athlete, Hugo has maintained a healthy body weight of 68 kg.
|Birthday||September 26, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||Thierry Gaston (Father)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Laetitia|
Some Facts About Hugo Gaston
- Hugo Gaston is a professional tennis player who won a Gold medal for France in the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics.
- Likewise, he holds World No. 157 at ATP rankings in singles and holds World No. 309 in the doubles.
- He started playing tennis at a very young age of 5.
- According to the source, Hugo’s father, Thierry Gaston, was the Fonsorbes club president. However, the details regarding his mother are still off the record.
- Hugo Gaston’s net worth is assumed to be in the millions. However, if we are to be precise about the exact figures on his salary and net worth, then the information is undisclosed.
- Furthermore, Hugo is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Laetitia.
- Hugo joined Twitter in February 2019. He is available on the platform as @HugoGaston7.