Jane Allen was a gymnastics executive who was the head of the country’s gymnastics for over 10 years. She recently stepped down from the position in the wake of abuse scandals but has denied her resignation is related in any way to the scandal.
Allen has said that she feels sad that she has to leave the sport in turmoil following the Coronavirus pandemic. She had also worked for more than 13 years as the CEO of Gymnastics Australia.
|Profession||former CEO of British Gymnastics|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Statement from our CEO, Jane Allen regarding media reports today https://t.co/3fEwasfDKy
— British Gymnastics (@BritGymnastics) November 13, 2017
10 Facts About Jane Allen
- Jane Allen’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist but you can read her bio in this article.
- Allen has not revealed any information about her husband or relationships in the media.
- As a matter of fact, she seems to stay away from the spotlight. Due to this, there is little to no information about her love life in the media.
- In similar fashion, she has also been secretive about her finances and information about her net worth in the media. Some estimates suggest that she is worth between $1 million to $5 million.
- Most of her fortune is from her work as the CEO of Gymnastics in Australia and Britain.
- While she has served in those positions for a lot of years, her leadership has been scrutinized.
- As a matter of fact, athletes of the sport have been vocal about their disapproval and have accused her of abuse.
- She has resigned from her post and will no longer be serving as the CEO of British gymnastics, she was appointed to the position in April 2010.
- The former CEO has said that her decision to step down is in no way connected to the abuse allegations but wants to see a new leader of the sport.
- There were allegations against her back in 2017 too but they were addressed.