Ianne Fields Stewart is a queer and transfeminine actress who is best known for her role in the latest Netflix romantic comedy series, Dash and Lily. The actress portrays the role of “Roberta” in the novel-based comedy show. The series premiered on Netflix on November 10 and is getting quite excellent reviews from the critics.
Apart from being a fabulous actress, Ianne Fields Stewart is also an activist. She pronouns herself as “she, her, they, them” and can be seen constantly in gender-related activities. Moreover, she is also the founder of the Okra Project. Besides, the actress has also made appearances in shows like “The Bold Type” and “Pose.”
|Name||Ianne Fields Stewart|
If you want to know more about her, tune in. Here are the 10 interesting facts to know about Ianne Fields Stewart.
10 Facts on Ianne Fields Stewart
- Ianne Fields Stewart is an American actress who appeared in a major role in the recent Netflix comedy series, Dash and Lily.
- The show has been officially premiered on Netflix on November 10.
- Unfortunately, the actress has not given any details on her age and birthday yet.
- Moreover, Ianne Fields Stewart is quite tall. She has a great height and possesses curly black hair.
- As she is very sensitive about her privacy, Ianne hasn’t given anything away about her boyfriend yet.
- The actress is very popular on social media, especially Instagram, where she has acquired more than 16k followers already.
- An American by nationality, Ianne Fields Stewart is currently based in New York.
- However, she prefers to keep her family out of unnecessary limelight. She seems to be quite close to them.
- Besides, she is also an activist. Ianne is queer and transfeminine and fights for the rights of such.
- Despite lacking a Wikipedia biography, the actress has a self-written bio on IMDb.