Leo J. O’Donovan is a renowned and knowledgeable American priest who served as the president of the George Town University from 1989 to 2001. The talented priest received his doctorate degree in theology from the Univesity of Munster. Indeed, he is a scholar priest.
After returning to the US, he first became a professor at college and later on became the president of the Catholic Theological Society of America and also a senior administrator in the society of Jesus.
According to the latest updated news from Washingtonian.com, The respective priest Leo J. O’Donovan has been picked to deliver the invocation at the 2021 US elect president Joe Biden’s inauguration.
Quick Facts: Who Is Father Leo J. O’Donovan? Inauguration Invocation Prayers
|Name||Leo J. O’Donovan|
|Parents||Margaret and Leo J. O’Donovan Jr.|
#InaugurationDay ✨ Timeline ✨:
11.30AM ET: Start of Ceremony – Opening remarks
Before Noon: Harris sworn in by SC Justice Sotomayor
+/- 12PM ET: Biden will be sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts followed by his inaugural address. #BidenHarris
— JT 🗳 (@JTurelinckx) January 19, 2021
10 Facts on Leo J. O’Donovan
- According to Wikipedia, Leo J. O’Donovan has received the highest award of John Carrol award in 2001.
- Moving on to his family background, Leo J. O’Donovan was born to his parents; Margaret (mother) and Leo J. O’Donovan Jr. (father) in New York. It looks like he has no siblings.
- Discussing his marital status, Donovan is not married yet. Similarly, his wife’s detail is unavailable at the moment.
- As being a priest, Leo J. O’Donovan’s net worth is under audit. Actually, he doesn’t flaunt his income with the public.
- He is not active on social media outlets. Therefore, his Instagram details are missing from the records.
- Moreover, Leo J. O’Donovan has become a member of various organizations and committees. Not only this, he served at Yale University on the religious life of undergraduates.
- In 1996, Donovan was appointed as a board of directors in the Walt Disney Company.
- The US president is all set for the Inauguration on January 20, 2021.
- He is from the US and holds an American nationality.
- Lastly, Donovan has worked in several fields and campaigns worked as a professor, director, president. However, he is not giving up and still continues to work for the well being of the country.