Domaine Javier is a reality tv star from the show called Worst Cooks in America which is showing in Food Network. Domaine Javier is transgender according to the details available from the show to the general public.
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
Domaine Javier is the California native but about her current address, no information is available. The reality tv star has no Wikipedia so her age cannot be confirmed.
10 Facts on Domaine Javier
- Domaine Javier, reality tv star, is a transgender and she is open about it to the public.
- The reality star is currently in a cooking reality show called Worst Cooks in America, where 16 contestants cook different dishes under their mentors to win the show.
- The show invites 16 amateur cooks for the competition so Domaine Javier must be an amateur cook and is going to learn cooking from the show very well.
- As the star has no Wikipedia, so her age cannot be confirmed but her appearances show that she must be between 20 to 25 years and might be born in the 1990s.
- Domaine Javier has no information available on her relationship so we cannot say whether she has a boyfriend or not.
- The star is an American nationalist and belongs to which ethnic community with no information about her parents to us.
- Domaine Javier has an Instagram account with 32.4 k followers and from her Instagram, we found that she wants to be a celebrity and also follow her dream to cook.
- The reality tv star has a very good academic background as she has 5 associates, a Bachelors’s and a Masters’s degree with her.
- The tv star is a very hardworking and dedicated girl so she can be considered as worthy competition for the show.
- Domaine Javier was expelled from her college so she sued them and got a compensation of $4000 from her college.