Donald Harris is a famous professor and an economist who is popularly known as the father of ‘Kamala Harris’ who is the vice president elected in 2020. He is known for his teaching as a professor at ‘Standford University’.
|Birthday||August 23, 1938|
|Profession||Economist and Professor|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Children||Kamala Harris and Maya Harris|
|Divorce||Shyamala Gopalan Harris|
|Education||Graduate from London University|
He is the father of Kamala Harris and she is proud to have a father like him who supported throughout her career and helped to pursue her dream in politics. We have mentioned 10 facts about Donald Harris that you might not know.
10 Facts About Donald Harris
- Donald Harris is a famous professor and an exceeding talented economist who has amazed many people with his talent and dedication to his field.
- Donald Harris is a father to the USA vice president elected ‘Kamala Harris’ with whom he shares an amazing bond as a family.
- Is Kamala Harris’s Father Still Alive? Yes, Donald Harris is still alive and is of the age of 82 years old.
- Furthermore, Donald Harris was born in the year 1938 and celebrated his birthday on August 23. He was born in Browns Town, Jamaica, and later moved to the USA.
- As per the data of some online sources, Donald Harris has a net worth of $5million dollars.
- Donald Harris has a profile on Wikipedia where his life events and achievements including his personal life details are mentioned.
- Furthermore, Donald Harris belongs to American nationality and is of Jamaican-American ethnicity.
- Moreover, Donald Harris was married to Shyamala Gopalan Harris in the year 1963 but the couple divorced in the year 1971 when Kamala Harris was seven years old and Maya was four years old.
- Donald Harris comes from an economist background and his information regarding his life details are available on the Internet.
- He shares a really good bond with his family which consists of his daughter Maya Harris who is a Lawyer and Kamala Harris who is a politician.