Elise Jordan’s pregnancy news has been circulating over the internet recently. Most people seem concerned if MSNBC’s journalist, Elise is pregnant with baby no. 1 with her husband, Mike Hogan.
But, even though her pregnancy rumors have been making rounds, neither Elise nor her husband has spoken about it. Likewise, their social media posts gove no hint regarding this matter. Maybe they are taking their time to announce the good news. Or, it could probably be another baseless rumor.
|Age||38 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Parents||Kelly Jordan and Susan Boone Jordan|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
10 Facts on Elise Jordan
- Elise Jordan (born on 23 September 1981) is an American political analyst who works for MSNBC. Her age is 38 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- The news of her being pregnant with baby no. 1 has not been confirmed by her and her husband as of now.
- Her husband, Mike Hogan is her second husband. Previously, she was married to Michael Hastings who tragically had an untimely demise.
- The pregnancy news of Elise has been going on lately. But, the truth in this news has not been verified.
- Her due date has not been made known so far. As a result, the public is not sure when she is going to have her baby if she is, in fact, pregnant.
- Since she has hardly discussed any of her pregnancy details, the gender reveals of her baby might not be happening any soon.
- She is of American nationality. In the same way, she is of white ethnicity.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to a hefty sum of $1.2 million, according to BioWikis.
- Moving on to her educational background, she is a graduate of Yale University. And, she got her degree in the year 2004.
- She was born to parents, Kelly Jordan and Susan Boone Jordan. Similarly, she has a brother, Russell Jordan.