Nancy Strang is a famous tv personality. She is very famous for her work in the television sector and has earned herself huge supporters in the industry. She has worked under various award production houses and is one of the famous personnel in the television industry.
Nancy Strang is currently working as a director for development at Mindhouse production which is located at London which was co-founded by herself and her partner. She is married to a famous British filmmaker, journalist and author who is among the richest television personnel in London, England.
|Birthday||20 May 1970|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Nancy Strang:
- Nancy Strang was born on 20 May 1970 in England, United Kingdom.
- Nancy’s age has just hit her five decades as he has just touched age 50 in 2020.
- In 2012 when she got married many people started speculation about her being a Jewish and her husband but they later cleared it that they are not Jewish.
- Nancy is married to famous Tv personnel Louis Theroux in 2012 after Louis got divorced from his previous wife in 2001.
- Despite being famous TV personnel and her husband a famous journalist she isn’t easily accessible in the wiki. She is not even public on social media. Her private insta account is under the username @nancystrang.
- Nancy and her husband Louis have 3 children together Albert, Frederick, and Walter and they are just 14,11 and 4 years old as of 2020.
- Nancy’s net worth as of 2020 is approximately 1 million dollars as it hasn’t been published yet while her husband’s net worth is more than 4 million dollars.
- Louis was previously married to Susanna Kleeman in 1998 but they ended it right after their 3 years anniversary.
- Nancy’s husband mentioned that before his second marriage he used to take psychedelic drugs.
- Louis was born in Singapore but to pursue his career he came to England and now is one of the biggest television personnel.