Schapelle Corby is an Australian citizen who was imprisoned for the charge of smuggling cannabis in Indonesia. She has written two books mentioning the time she spent in jail. Recently, the news has surfaced around that she is pregnant. Well, she was back in 2019.
Schapelle Corby is a writer and also an actress who has played in the movie ‘Ganja Queen’, Below are some of the 10 facts about Schapelle Corby that will surprise you
|Birthday||July 10, 1977|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Michael Corby, Rosleigh Rose|
10 Facts About Schapelle Corby
- Is Schapelle Corby Pregnant? well, according to some sources, she was seen carrying the children’s clothing with a small baby bump in Queensland, Australia.
- Schapelle Corby’s family consisted of her late father Michael Corby and her mother Rosleigh Rose. Excluding her, she has 5 siblings.
- Schapelle Corby was married to her ex-husband Kimi Tanka in 1998 and divorced in the year 2003. Currently, she lives with her boyfriend ‘Ben Panangian‘ who is an Indonesian surfer she first met at Kerobokan Prison in 2006 and expecting the baby in the year 2021.
- Furthermore, she was born on 10 July in the year 1977 in Tugun, Queensland, Australia. Her current age is 43 years old.
- How many years did she serve? Well, Schapelle Corby went to jail in the year 2005 for the crime of importing cannabis in Indonesia, Bali, and spent 20 years in jail.
- She was released out of jail in the year 2014 with a penalty of Rp100,000,000.
- She later published her two books and also played in the movie ‘Ganja Queen’. While at the jail, she involved herself in art and jewelry making.
- What Is Schapelle Corby Doing Now? well, she is a famous personality who has recently made a debut with a rap song ‘Who You Know’.
- Moreover, she has a strong fan following on her social media account. On Instagram, she has 164k followers and on Twitter, she has nearly 500 followers.
- She is an Australian citizen and probably of white ethnicity.