LPGA: Who is Austin Ernst Boyfriend and Husband? Is The Golfer Married?
Austin Ernst is among the best professional American golf player. She is young but her gameplay is among the matured ones. She has been sensational at her game and has been very good playing it and representing herself is a global stage.
Austin Ernst started her career from a very early stage and since then there has been no turning back at any stage of her career. She started her amateur career way back in 2011 and in 2013 she entered the pro level of golf. In 2011 she was the NCAA individual champion.
|Birthday||January 31, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||Above $3million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Austin Ernst:
- Austin Ernst was born on January 31, 1992, in Greenville, Soth Carolina, USA.
- Her current age is 28 years old but she doesn’t look old enough and has been surprising the golf world with her gameplay at such an early age.
- She is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend Jason Dods as she has kept photos of both of them being together and visiting different places.
- Austin Ernst recently participated in Walmart NW Arkansas Championship where she stood first and won the match by 2 strokes.
- Austin has her own wiki page where there is information regarding her golf career and her tournament details.
- Her caddie on LPGA tour is her own elder brother Drew Ernst who has been with her and supported her all her career.
- Austin Career earning is more than $3million and in 2020 tour she has earned just more than $200000 thousand.
- She has her own Instagram profile username @austinernst where she posts about her game and she has just more than 6k followers.
- Austin has 14 golf clubs with her every time she is on her game and says that all of them 14 clubs are her favourite.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches which are around 1.65m tall.