Jaiven Natt is a prominent Canadian child actor. He has been in the industry since his childhood and has given many movies and series to cheer about him and his presence in the industry. He is a very young and charming guy who has a lot of female fans following. He has established himself in the industry as a vital artist and someone who is capable of performing different genres of movies.
Jaiven Natt is an award-winning actor who started his acting career way back in 2015 when he was in his teens. He started his acting journey from the series Arrow where he played the role of a Boy. He started his career with small roles and now to one of the lead actors in the movie.
10 Facts on Jaiven Natt:
- Jaiven Natt was probably born in 2002 in Vancouver, Canada.
- His age as of 2020 is just in his teens however he hasn’t mentioned his exact date of birth.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 6 inches tall which is about 1.55m and he is still growing tall.
- Talking about his girlfriend he might be dating Ramnique Rai who is a volleyball player but he hasn’t opened up about his relation to the public yet.
- Born in Canada and is one of the best child actors with a couple of awards and yet he is still not featured in Wikipedia.
- He was born to an Indo-Canadian father and Caucasian (European origin) mother he has established himself well in the industry.
- Jaiven is available on his Instagram account @jaiven_natt where he has more than 7k followers.
- Jaiven Natt is an actor who has won a couple of awards as TV Series Ensemble and Best Ensemble in a TV series in 2016 and 2018 respectively.
- He has been entertaining and engaged in the entertainment industry when he was just 2 years old.
- He has played 6 movies and series and some of his work is Arrow, Summer of 84, Good Boys and When Calls the Heart.