Born in Canada, Jajube Mandiela is a gorgeous and well-taken TV and movie actress. She is best known for her role as Chantay Black in TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation.
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||approx. 5 feet|
She played a recurring role in season 4 and 7 of Degrassi. Later in the 8th season, Jajube was made a series regular on Degrassi: The Next Generation. She rose to prominence following a series of roles in stage shows.
She has appeared in an award-nominated stages show titled Journey and Wrecked. She is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
10 Facts About Jajube Mandiela
- Jajube Mandiela is a popular Canadian TV and movie actress. The Canadian lady is best known for her recurring role as Chantay Black in a Canadian TV show titled Degrassi: The Next Generation.
- Born in the year 1988, Jajube celebrates her birthday on the 25th of July. She is 32 years of age in 2020. Her sun sign is Leo.
- She was born in Canada to Canadian parents of black ethnicity. Her ethnicity is black and her nationality is Canadian.
- You can follow Jajube on social media like Instagram. She is active on Insta as @jajubem. Her Instagram page has 1.7k followers. Meanwhile, her Twitter is missing.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public.
- The TV actress does not have a Wikipedia stint. For now, you can find her biography on IMDb.
- She has also appeared in stage shows including Blue Planet, A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She also appeared in the Dora Award-nominated stage show Journey and Wrecked.
- She is not married yet. Also, she does not have any kids on this date.
- As of 2020, Jajube is enjoying her single life. She does have a boyfriend nor a partner.
- The TV actress has an attractive height. She stands around 5 feet tall. Her body weight is not known. She has a curvy body.