Jake Dunn is an actor who is from London, England. He is a young aspiring actor who is working very hard to make his name in the entertainment industry.
|Birthday||February 12, 2000|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
He is also very famous for his good looks and his fantabulous personality. Starting his career from small roles today he has been able to get the role of the main lead. He is just 20 years and is doing great in his career but he is still working very hard to achieve his goal. On the Netflix tv series named Get Even he is also one of the main casts.
On this teen thriller dram, he is portraying the role of Christopher Beeman who is a theatre director and also the best friend of Logan. Apart from, Get Even he also has been part of other projects and they are The Complex and Anhedonia. His details are available on IMDb and also on fmaousbirthdays.
10 Facts About Jake Dunn:
- Jake Dunn was born on February 12, 2000, and he is currently exactly 20 years of age.
- Even though we researched a lot about his height, we couldn’t make a conclusion about it.
- He has a girlfriend whose name is Dani Diego and he has uploaded some pictures with her on his social media accounts.
- However, he has not shared anything related to his parents yet.
- Jake is always available on Instagram with his username as @jakeldunn and he has a total of 3786 followers.
- This 20-years-old actor has been currently appearing as Christopher in the popular television series named Get Even.
- According to the birthday, his birth sign is Aquarius.
- Jake is actually a British as he was born in London, United Kingdom, and he belongs to white ethnicity.
- Apart from being just an actor, he has often been regarded as a producer, director, writer, and an editor too.
- Jake is also active on Twitter where he has nearly 2260 followers.