James Comey’s wife Patrice Failor is an advocate and a practicing law counselor who has done w lot of work in the private sector. Her husband on the other hand is a former FBI director.
Patrice may have a decently successful law practitioner but she became famous in the media after marrying James. She also became a headliner along with her husband after Comey was dismissed from the FBI by the Trump administration. Some sources believe he was fired from the post because Comey was investigating the Russain interference in the 2016 Presidential Elections.
|November 10, 1960
|$100,000 to $1 million
|6 (1 deceased)
|master’s Graduate in Law
10 Facts About Patrice Failor
- Patrice Failor was born on November 10, 1960, and is 59 years old as of September 2020 as per reports by TheFamousPeople.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet but you can read all about her in this article.
- James Comey’s Wife is the mother of 6 children among which one son died as an infant. They have 5 children that are alive and well. Other than this, their family is also successful as one of their daughters has graduated from law school at Harvard.
- As for 2020, James Comey, who had been a Republican for most of his adult life, is supporting Joe Biden for the 2020 election and also testified in the ongoing Russian investigations as reported by this source.
- Patrice’s family raised her in Northern Virginia and Iowa. She went to school at ‘The College of William & Mary’.
- After graduating from law school, she started practicing as an advocate and a counselor. The lawyer has practiced less and less over the years.
- She has raised 5 children after giving birth to 6 children.
- Her net worth in 2020 is around $100,000 to $1 million as of September 2020. As per reports, James Comey had a net worth of $11 million.
- Failor does not use social media but regularly appears on her husband’s social media accounts.
- Patrice is an avid Democrat and a passionate supporter of Hillary Clinton.