Jane Carol Ginsburg is an American attorney. Jane is also the professor for Morton L. Janklow and she also teaches Literary and Artistic property law. The Attorney was also elected to British Academy. Jane is also a reviewer and she reviews treatises and law.
|Name||Jane Carol Ginsburg|
|Birthday||July 21, 1955|
|Parents||Martin D. GInsburg and Ruth Ginsburg|
|Siblings||James Steven GInsburg|
|Husband||George T. Spera Jr|
|Education||B.A. and M.A. from Harvard University|
Mentioning her parents, Jane’s mother is United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Jane’s father is a law professor and his name is Martin Ginsburg. Jane was raised with an educated family and she later went to the field of Justice and law.
10 facts on Jane Carol Ginsburg
- Jane Carol Ginsburg is 65 years old an American attorney and she was born in the year 1955.
- Ginsburg celebrates her birthday on July 21 every year with her family.
- Jane Carol Ginsburg had a brother named James Steven Ginsburg and her father was a teacher.
- Jane Carol Ginsburg is an educated person and she received her BA and MD from the University of Chicago.
- Jane’s brother owned a Cedille Records and his name is James Steven Ginsburg. Jane Carol Ginsburg also served as an editor of Harvard Law Review.
- About her husband, Jane was married to George T. Spera Jr. Jane’s husband worked for a law firm named Shearman and Sterling.
- Jane and George are blessed with 2 children named Paul Spera and Clara Spera. Jane’s mother’s biography was converted into a film and Jane’s role was played by Cailee Spaeny.
- Nothing has been mentioned about the net worth of Jane Carol Ginsburg in the year 2020. Jane’s son is also a graduate of Yale University.
- We do not have information about how tall Jane Carol Ginsburg is. Jane’s nationality is American and her ethnicity is White.
- Jane Carol Ginsburg lives together with her family in the United States. Jane’s daughter is a graduate of Harvard Law School.