Alberto Piedra is the professor at The Institute of World of politics and he is the professor of Political Economy. He was director of at The Catholic University of America. He was an Ambassador of the United States. He also worked as a staff Economist at OAC. In the Department of Economic Development, he was a technical assistant.
Alberto Piedra is from a Republican Party. He has been working at The Insititute of the world of politics for many years. He is really good at the political economy. He was passionate about the matter of politics from an early age. He worked as an ambassador to Guatemala for around 4 years.
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
10 Facts on Alberto Piedra:
- Alberto Piedra was born on January 29,1926, in Cuba. At the present time, he is 94 years old.
- His heights are around 5 feet 8 inches tall and he has not provided with body weight and his body measurements.
- He is married to Jane Fraser. They have been living together for more than 50 years.
- The couple even has children but has not revealed how many children they have and their names are under review.
- Jane Fraser’s husband Alberto Piedra earns a lot. His net worth is between $1 million-$100 million. He is living a luxurious life.
- He was born in Cuba and he spends his childhood in Cuba. His parents are of Cuban native.
- Alberto Piedra has disposed of any information about his parents. We are sure that he is of a Cuban native, other information about his family is under review.
- What does he do for a living? He was a manager in the bank but he left his job so that she can support her wife’s business and look after his children.
- He is working as a professor on political economics in The institute of the world of politics for his living and to support his family.
- His information is available on the wiki.