Jannik Schumann is a famous German TV and movie actor who rose to fame for his role as Max in the TV series Die Pfefferkorner. He appeared in four episodes of the TV series in 2009. Apart from his TV shows and movies, Jannik often hits the papers for his gay rumors.
Jannik Schumann has appeared in several gay-oriented movies. Likely, this has led his fans to wonder if Jannik is real-life gay or not. So, is Jannik Schumann is really gay in real life?
|Birthday||July 23, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch|
Find out some lesser-known facts about this Monster Hunter actor, his age, partner, gay rumors.
10 Facts on Jannik Schumann
- Jannik Schumann is a famous TV and movie actor from Hamburg, Germany. Jannik made his acting debut in 2003, playing Torben in an episode of Die Tettungsflieger, Rivalen in Cockpit.
- Jannik Schumann will next be seen in a fantasy/ action film titled Monster Hunter featuring Milla Jovovich, Tony Jaa, and Meagan Good in the leads.
- Born in Hamburg, Jannik Schumann currently lives in Hamburg and Berlin. His nationality is German.
- Though he has a Wikipedia bio, the detail about Jannik’s family life and parents is not public.
- The TV and movie actor was born on July 23, 1992. So, he is 28 years old now.
- This German actor has an attractive physique. He stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall and his body is slim.
- You can find this Monster Hunter actor on Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @jannik.schuemann. His Insta page has 259k followers.
- Though Jannik has been around for a long time now, there is not any detail on his love life and girlfriend in the media. Meanwhile, there are some gay rumors circulating about the actor, but those rumors have no proof.
- As per some sources, this German actor is linked with Alicia von Rittberg. Alicia and Jannik are co-stars from Barbara.
- Alicia and Jannik are yet to disclose whether they are dating or not.