Javelin Guidry Height is the most asked question by the football fans till now. How tall does he stand? Let’s dig in.
Javelin is an American football player impressed with a 40-yard dash while playing at the NFL combine. He plays for the cornerback position for the new York Jets.
He plays as a defensive back for the University of Utah. In 2020 he was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent.
Javelin Guidry Height And Weight Revealed
Javelin Guidry has got a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75m).
Similarly, he also has got an average weight of 191 lb (87kg).
However, all this information is stated by his Wikipedia profile. More information related to him is available there.
Javelin Guidry Age Revealed: How Old?
Javelin Guidry age is 22 years old at the moment.
The player was born on August 6, 1998, in Murrieta, California. According to his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Leo.
He was waived during final roster cuts on September 5, 2020. He was promoted to the active roster on October 1, 2020. He made his NFL debut in the Jet’s week 4 loss to the Denver Broncos.
|Birthday||August 6, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education||Utah Utes football|
Some Interesting Facts About Javelin Guidry:
- Talking about his parents, he was born to his mother, Kaishauna Guidry. He hasn’t revealed his father and other personal information yet.
- Until now, he hasn’t revealed the amount he earns as his salary. His net worth is also unknown.
- According to ESPN his stats for 2020 seasons are SOLO 15, FF 4, INT 0, and PD 0.
- He attended the University of Utah and began playing as a football defensive back for his college team.
- He is active on Instagram under the account named jav__k. He has gained over 3k followers on his account.
- Along with this, the player is also active on a Twitter account under the named @OGJavelin.