Jaz Elle Agassi is the daughter of the retired American tennis legend Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf. Jaz Elle Agassi was born on October 3, 2003, and is now at the age of 17 years. Jaz Elle Agassi has a brother Jaden Gil Agassi who loves his sister very much and they together have a lot of fun.
|Name||Jaz Elle Agassi|
|Parents||Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf|
|Siblings||Jaden Gil Agassi|
Jaz Elle Agassi does play tennis sometimes and for more time and has more passion than her brother as he does not play tennis. Jaz Elle Agassi visits her grandparents Heidi and Peter Graf in Germany as her mother is from Germany.
10 Facts on Jaz Elle Agassi
- At the age of 17 years, Jaz Elle Agassi plays tennis sometimes for fun but her brother Jaden Gil Agassi plays with a lot of passion.
- Jaz Elle Agassi’s parents are professional tennis players Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf who have won many titles and she also has an elder brother.
- On the date, October 3, 2003, in Valley Hospital Medical center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Jaz Elle Agassi was born.
- According to some news, Jaz Elle Agassi’s brother wants to be a professional baseball player and also be a world champion someday.
- The daughter of the tennis p[layer has an Instagram account with 1.6k followers but unfortunately she has kept her account private denying access to us.
- Jaz Elle Agassi’s father is an American Citizen born in the house of Emmanuel and Elizabeth Agassi and her mother is a german International with father Peter and mother Heidi Graf.
- The information on education and school/college attended by Jaz Elle Agassi is not available.
- Jaz Elle Agassi has no personal Wikipedia of her.
- The Agassi family has a total net worth of $300 million so they must have a comfortable life as rich people.
- Jaz Elle Agassi belongs to the house of a great tennis player from both of her parents so she might also join the game in the future.