Johnny Morris is famous for being the ex-husband of late American journalist, Jeannie Morris. Jeannie passed away at the age of 85 on 14 December morning in Chicago. She was undergoing intensive treatment for the dreadful appendiceal cancer.
|Profession||Former Ruby player|
Jeannie Morris created history when she becomes the first woman to report from the Super Bowl game in 1975. Let’s look at 10 facts about her ex-husband Johnny Morris in the following article.
10 Facts on Johnny Morris
- Johnny Morris was born in the United States of America. Morris is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- As there is no official bio or Wikipedia made in his name, there is no information about his age, family, and educational details.
- Johnny Morris is a former Bears flanker.
- Talking about his personal life, Johnny Morris was previously married to his wife, Jeannie Morris. Likewise, the couple is also blessed with four lovely children.
- The ex-couple got married when Jeannie started to work and write columns for the Chicago American.
- Interestingly, an editor from Chicago America first offered the columns to Johnny. However, he refused and give the opportunity to his wife, Jeannie.
- The duo separated in the year 1985 but still worked together in the Chicago TV station.
- Johnny Morris’s ex-wife Jeanne Morris has also won several Emmy Awards during her long and illustrious journalism career in TV. In 2014, she went to become the first woman to win the prestigious Ring Lardner Award for excellence in the sports journalism field.
- The questions arise Is Jeannie Morris’s ex-husband, Johnny Morris still alive? The answer is still unknown as after separating from Jeannie, Johnny seems to go under the radar.
- Here are some of the facts that we are able to yield from the internet about Jeannie Morris’ex spouse, Johnny Morris. Hopefully, you enjoy the facts written about him.