Jeff London is a 50 years old American musician and songwriter. Inspired by the artists of the likes of Elliot Smith and Pete Krebs, Jeff was a part of the Portland indie-folk music scene in the mid-’90s. Jeff is primarily a vocalist who plays acoustic guitar, bass, harmonica, and piano.
In his early teenage, Jeff discovered a music theater in productions of Pippin and Guys and Dolls at Camp B’nai Brith Perlman. When he was 17 he got and off-broadway role in Brighton Beach Memoirs at Studio Theater in Lindenhurst as Eugene Morris Jerome. Jeff went to SUNY Binghamton for his higher education, he began fronting bands and eventually writing songs there.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
A Very Happy New Year’s day to everyone! I know, I know – I don’t post enough and where have I been? I’ve had a…
Posted by Jeff London on Wednesday, January 1, 2020
10 Facts About Jeff London
- Jeff London was born in 1970 in Douglaston, Queens. He is 50 years old as of 2020.
- He has an average height, to be exact Jeff stands 5 feet 9 inches tall which is 1.75 meters.
- Jeff’s body weight and proportions are average for his age and height, however, his exact measurements are not available.
- Jeff has recorded several albums, Uneasy, Slowness, Col. Summer Park, Harm’s Way, The Bane of Progress, Trouble Trust are some of them. Kind Of Like Spitting and Jeff London And The Deep Clean are his singles.
- He has not shared information regarding his personal life much. Information about Jeff’s girlfriend/wife is not known.
- Jeff’s net worth is not shared on the internet. there are very few resources containing information about him on the internet.
- Jeff London is of American Nationality and he is white by ethnicity.
- He is currently based in Queens, Newyork.
- Jeff has recently completed his album Trouble Trust (2020) which will be out in Spring 2020.
- Jeff doesn’t seem to be active on social media sites. Updates regarding him are not so frequently shared on the internet.