Jeff Mason has had a great career in journalism. And, he has even got the opportunity of interviewing President Obama as well as President Trump. Likewise, he is often regarded as one of the few journalists who know how to conduct an interview respecting the boundaries of journalism.
Fox News anchor, Eric Shawn once praised him publicly for his outstanding interviewing skills. Shawn even went to the extent of saying that Mason’s way of conducting an interview should be “tutorial in journalism for journalism schools.” This just goes to show the position he has earned in his career.
|Age||44 years old|
|Profession||Journalist, White House Correspondent|
|Education||Denver Christian School & Northwestern University|
10 Facts on Jeff Mason
- Jeff Mason (born on 19 June 1976) is an American White House correspondent. His age is 44 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- His bio is can be found on the official page of Georgetown University as he teaches Political Journalism at Georgetown.
- He follows the religion of Christianity. And, he has said that he often goes to church.
- His Wikipedia bio does not exist for now. But, that does not mean that he is any less popular than those with Wiki bio.
- Regarding his wife, he has hardly ever revealed his marital status. So, it might be a long time before he finally lets the public know about who his wife is.
- His salary as a White House correspondent must be a handsome amount. However, the amount has not been disclosed so far.
- He is active on Twitter. And, he has amassed about 123.4 thousand followers on his Twitter account.
- Starting his career from Germany, he worked for Reuters in Frankfurt as a stock market and airlines beat reporter.
- He has a twin-brother which is a fact not many are aware of.
- He went to the Denver Christian school. And, he got his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Northwestern University.
Leave a Reply