Jesse Kempson has been the highlight on the internet after it was finally confirmed that Jesse is the man behind the murder of young British backpacker Grace Millane.
Jesse was suspect since the day when Grace was found dead shallow grave on the outskirts of Auckland in 2018. Know more about Jesse, the reason behind her murder, and his bio in the exclusive facts below.
Grace Millane’s killer named as Jesse Kempson, who raped and attacked other women https://t.co/AT42bzO9VV
— Stuff (@NZStuff) December 21, 2020
10 Facts On Jesse Kempson
- How old is Jesse Kempson? Jesse Kempson is currently 28 years old, as of 2020, confirmed by Daily Mail. He was born in 1992.
- Jesse murder British backpacker Grace Millane in 2018. The incident occurred when they went on a date after meeting via Tinder in December 2018.
- He murdered Grace in the studio apartment and buried her in a shallow grave on the outskirts of Auckland.
- Jesse had begged Supreme Court for the final time to keep his name secret on 18 December 2020. However, the court rejected it on Tuesday, and finally, his name was out in the media.
- Other than Grace, Jesse was also involved in another crime. He raped a British tourist, whom he met via Tinder. For his crime, he was convicted for three and a half years.
- CNN confirmed that he has been sentenced to 7.5 years for his crime that occurred before Grace’s death.
- Talking about his dating status, Kempson was in a relationship. As confirmed by Daily Mail, he sexually assaulted his girlfriend in 2018.
- Where is Jesse Kempson from? All the crime was taken place one New Zealand. So, he could be a native of New Zealand. Also, she seems to possess a white ethnicity.
- Jesse being an anonymous personality, his physical attributes are yet to get surfaced. Details about his height and weight are not known.
- Jesse hasn’t spoken much about his family. So, the identity of his mother is unexplored. As confirmed by Newshub, his parents split and his mother left him. At that time he was only nine years old.