Jessica Rosenworcel is a well-known attorney who has been currently serving as the Acting Chairwoman of the Federal Communications Commission since January 21, 2020. Also, she was the Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission under President Trump previously.
Quick Facts: Jessica Rosenworcel Husband Mark Ira Bailen: Everything On Wikipedia And Family
|Birthday||July 12, 1971|
|Parents||Willa Rosenworcel and Dr. Elliott Rosenworcel|
|Husband||Mark Ira Bailen (m. 2000)|
|Children||Caroline Bailen and Emmett Bailen|
|Education||Hall High School, Wesleyan University, New York University|
Previously, she had also served in the Wireline Competition Bureau of the FCC. Now, she is the second-ever woman to be serving in the position of the Acting Chairwoman of the Federal Communications Commission.
10 Facts on Jessica Rosenworcel:
- Jessica Rosenworcel is married to her husband Mark Ira Bailen who is an associate in the law firm named Baker & Hostetler.
- According to Jessica Rosenworcel’s Wikipedia, she had even worked as the Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission under President Barack Obama.
- Speaking more about Brian Rosenworcel’s family life, she has a sister named Brian Rosenworcel who is a professional drummer and currently plays for the band named Guster.
- Since she was born on July 12, 1971, it is clear that her current age is exactly 49 years.
- Talking about Jessica and Mark‘s wedding, they tied the knot in the year 2000. This year is going to be their 21st anniversary.
- Along with her husband, Jessica shares a total of two children. They are Caroline Bailen and Emmett Bailen.
- Currently, we have failed to find the estimated net worth of Jessica. Also, her salary information seems to be unavailable right now.
- From Rosenworcel’s bio, we have come to know that she was born and raised in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States. Thus, she is an American citizen for sure.
- As of now, she has been serving the Democratic Political Party.
- Moving on to her studies, Jessica had completed her high school education at Hall High School. Then, she attended Wesleyan University to earn her BA degree and also attended New York University from where she received her JD degree.