An Emmy-nominated and Gracie Award along with Personal Finance Reporting award 2018 winner and other, Jill Schlesinger is an American journalist who is CBS News Business Analyst. Moreover, Jill has also named as one f the Top 10 LinkedIn influencer of 2015 and Top 10 LinkedIn Voices of 2016.
Apart from that, Jill is also a host of “Jill on Money“Podcat and author of “The Dumb Things Smart People DO with Their Money“.
|Birthday||December 9, 1966|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Albert E. Schlesinger and Susan Schlesinger|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Married/Single||Dating: Jacqueline “Jackie” LiCalzi|
10 Facts About Jill Schlesinger
- Jill Schlesinger is the Gracie Award-Winning and Emmy-nominated Analyst for CBS news business. She is also known as a famous author.
- As of now, Jill Schlesinger is 54 years of age. In fact, she was born on December 9, 1966. Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Her birthplace is Scarsdale, New York. Therefore, she belongs to an American nationality. And, she is of white ethnicity.
- Jill Schlesinger has a tall stature and moderate body weight. She has a height of 5 feet 11 inches but her weight is yet to be revealed.
- To date, she has not been included in the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, her information is easily available on the Web.
- Moving on to Jill Schlesinger’s family, her father’s name is Albert E. Schlesinger and her mother’s name is Susan Schlesinger. Apart from that, she also has a sibling sister named Kim Schlesinger.
- Currently, Schlesinger is available on Twitter. She has a verified Twitter account with 18.1k followers under the username @jillonmoney.
- Moreover, Jill Schlesinger is also active on Instagram with more than 4.8k followers and 415 posts as of now under the username @jillonmoney.
- Talking about her relationship status, Jill Schlesinger divorced Ronald Steven Fuchs after some years of wedding. And, presently, she is dating her lesbian partner Jacqueline “Jackie” LiCalzi who is managing director and global head of Regulatory Relations at Morgan Stanley.
- According to celebsblurb.com, the estimated net worth of Jill Schlesinger is $1.2 million. However, we are keen to upload her salary as a journalist as soon as it’s available.