Mike Hill is a famous American television personnel and a host of fox sports. He is married to his wife Cynthia Denise Bailey as they were engaged for almost a year as of 2020 and finally got married on October 10, 2020. He has been in the industry for almost 2 decades and is among the most influential television personnel. His estimated net worth as of 2020 is above 13 million dollars.
Mike Hill is currently in the limelight after he announced him being married to Cynthia Denise Bailey on October 10, 2020, bringing their 2 years relationship into marital life. His wife Bailey was previously married to Peter Thomas however she hasn’t mentioned much about her previous love life.
|Birthday||August 19, 1970|
|Wife||Cynthia Denise Bailey|
10 Facts on Mike Hill:
- Mike Hill’s net worth as of 2020 is around 13 million dollars however he hasn’t mention much about his earning and salary yet.
- Mike Hill’s wife RHOA Cynthia isn’t pregnant with his baby however she has a daughter with her previous relationship with Loen Robinson.
- Mike was born on August 19, 1970, in New York City, New York, USA.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 50 years old yet he is very dedicated to his professional work.
- TV producer Mike Hill was a former reservist in the U.S. Air Force.
- Mike Hill was the host of ESPN from 2004 until 2013 and later on, in 2013 he joined FOX Sports.
- He is available on his social media on Instagram, and Twitter where he has more than 166k and 77k followers respectively.
- Mike’s wedding with Cynthia was on October 10, 2020, as they were engaged for almost a year.
- Mike has two children with his previous relationships however he hasn’t mentioned anything regarding their parents yet.
- He has won two Emmy Award from 2000 until 2002.