John Cummings is a famous American politician and a former NYCPD(New York City Police Department) officer. He is a member of the Republic political Party whose member is in the political reign, Donald Trump. He is currently running for the New York 14th congressional district representatives.
John Cummings was a police officer and was meant to serve as his father was also a member of NYCPD and later joined the police taking his father’s footstep and now on the verge of serving Bronx and Queens County. He will be going against 4 other candidates in the general election on November 3, 2020.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $500k|
I know the hardworking families of The Bronx and Queens want safe schools and safe streets. We need police officers in our communities. pic.twitter.com/5RwyqRwCEw
— Cummings for Congress (@cummings2020) September 8, 2020
10 Facts on John Cummings:
- John Cummings was approximately born in the 1950s in Bronx, New York.
- His age as of 2020 is probably 60 years old but until now he hasn’t opened about his date of birth.
- John hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his wife as he has remained quiet talking about his personal life.
- His net worth as of 2020 is just under $500 thousand including all his assets and his investments.
- Talking about his family his father was also a member of NYCPD and he later joined it and he even taught the students of Saint Raymond High School for Boys.
- He completed his education from the NYC police academy and later served the community as a police officer.
- Being a famous police officer and a candidate for New York 14th congressional district he isn’t featured in the wiki yet but we have mentioned some of the facts to know him even better.
- John even graduated in Arts in Media and later made himself a sports broadcaster as well.
- Cummings has his twitter account named @cummings2020 where he has more than 27 k followers.
- John Cummings is a politician who is currently making education and -its development a major focuses oh his political campaign.