Jon Voight is a brilliant actor from the United States of America who has managed to impress everyone with his impeccable performances in each and every project. He got his fame from his role as Joe Buck in the film titled Midnight Cowboy of 1969. He also got nominated for the Oscar award for his role in this film.
|Birthday||December 29, 1938|
|Height||1.89 m (6 feet 2 inches)|
|Parents||Elmer Voight, Barbara Voight|
|Siblings||Barry Voight, Chip Taylor|
|Net Worth||$55 million USD|
|Children||James Haven, Angelina Jolie|
|Divorce||Lauri Peters (m.1962 div 1967), Marcheline Bertrand (m. 1971 div.1980)|
|Education||Catholic University of America|
Voight has aced each and every character he has given. He is definitely one of the best actors in Hollywood. He has been nominated and won a number of awards for his performances. Moreover, he is praised very much for his acting.
Know about Jon’s bio and other facts from below.
We all know the truth pic.twitter.com/Jf2UXj1Vn0
— Jon Voight (@jonvoight) November 11, 2020
10 Facts On Jon Voight
- Jon Voight is an actor who has been ruling in the hearts of many with his commendable acting since the 70s.
- Born in the year 1938, Jon is 81 years of age as of 2020. And his birthday is on the 29th day of December.
- Voight is from the place called Yonkers of New York, United States and he holds the American nationality.
- Talking about his family, Voight was born to his parents, father Elmer Voight, and mother Barbara Voight. Moreover, he has two siblings named Chip Taylor and Barry Voight.
- Jon stands at a height of 1.89 m which is 6 feet and 2 inches and his body weight is 84 kg.
- Voight started his acting career in the early 60s by working in a television show titled Gunsmoke.
- Jon has a total net worth of $55 million USD as of 2020. He made his earnings from his acting career.
- Moving to Jon’s married life, he has been married twice. At first, he was married to Lauri Peters from 1962 to 1967. And then he got married to Marcheline Bertrand in 1971 and split in 1980.
- Jon has two children need James Harven and Angelina Jolie. Both of them are very popular actors.
- You can find him on Twitter @jonvoight. He has 43.1k followers.