Jonathan Drouin is a renowned professional Canadian ice hockey player. Jonathan Drouin plays in a forward position more precisely known as a left-winger and is one of the exciting players to watch on the rink. Jonathan Drouin is currently playing for Montreal Canadiens and is wearing jersey number 92 for the team. Jonathan Drouin was picked up in the draft back in 2013.
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Brigitte Dufour, Serge Drouin.|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Salary||$5.5 Million Per Year|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
Jonathan Drouin started his professional career back in 2011 where he played for Halifax Mooseheads. Later in 2013, he was drafted by the American ice hockey team Tampa Bay Lightning. Jonathan joined Montreal’s team in 2017 and since then has been one of the prominent players for the team.
10 Facts on Jonathan Drouin:
- Jonathan Drouin was born on March 28, 1995, in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Quebec, Canada.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 25 years old and at such a young age he has been a sensational player.
- Jonathan Drouin’s Salary at Montreal Canadiens is more than 5.5 million dollars per year including all his bonuses.
- He is in a relationship with his girlfriend Marie Laurence and they have been together for more than a year. They have opened up about it on their social media handles.
- Jonathan’s height is exactly 6 feet which translates to 183 cm high.
- He is available on Instagram account @jodrouin27 where he has more than 75.4k followers and 48 posts.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 20 million dollars including all his personal earning from the game and all the brand endorsement.
- Jonathan Drouin is a Canadian Ice hockey player playing for a Canadian team named Montreal Canadiens and has been with them for more than 3 years.
- He weighs 88 kg which is more than 193 lbs (pounds).
- Jonathan Drouin is the son of mother Brigitte Dufour and father Serge Drouin.