Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid best known as Joy Reid is a wife and a mother. She is married to Jason Reid for the past 23 years. Joy Reid is a cable TV host, political commentator, and MSNBC national correspondent.
Joy Ried is one of the most influential figures in American journalism society. The Hollywood Reporter has described Joy as one of the political pundits been at the forefront of TV news conversations in the 2020 US Election.
|Birthday||December 8, 1968|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Looking at Joy Reid’s life, it seems completely balanced. She has a well-to-do family of her own and is also professionally stable. Here are some interesting facts about his political pundit for you.
I can’t wait for more petty international headlines now that the world knows he’s a lame duck. I was annoyed by the election not being called by Thursday but the slow drop of ballots breaking 70% -80% for Biden let Donald know, hourly, how much Americans hate him & want him fired pic.twitter.com/5Rpzy3oMHr
— KD (@Fly_Sistah) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Joy Reid
- Joy Reid is a political commentator who has been at the forefront of the 2020 US Election. She is also a cable TV show host and national correspondent for MSNBC.
- This lady is married to her husband Jason Reid since 1997. The couple has three children together.
- Joy Reid’s husband Jason Reid also works in the media industry. He works as a documentary film editor at Discover Channel.
- The detail on Jason Reid’s family life and parents are not public yet. Though he works in the media industry, he lives a very low-key life.
- Meanwhile, his wife Joy Reid is a celebrated public figure in the United States. She began her career in journalism back in 1997.
- Before she started out as a journalist in 1997 working for Florida based WSVN Channel 7, Joy Reid worked at a business consulting firm based in New York.
- Joy-Ann Reid was born in New York City to her parents. Her father was originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Her mother from Guyana worked as a college professor and nutritionist.
- Reid was born on 8 December 1968. So, she is 51 years of age now.
- As of 2020, Joy Reid has a net worth of $4 million. Her annual salary is $1.5 million.
- She is a supporter of the Democratic Party. Joy is a graduate of Harvard University.