Phelix Imogen Fincher is the daughter of a famous American movie director and writer, David Fincher. Her father, David is best known for his psychological thriller movies. The world will always be in his debt as he gave movies such as “Se7en”, “Zodiac”, and “Fight Club.” He has been nominated for the Academy Awards three times.
Apart from being a celebrity family child, Phelix Imogen Fincher is also a volleyball player. Even though she didn’t make it to the national levels but she played for UCLA during her college days. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Phelix Imogen had a great passion for Volleyball ever since her childhood and played a lot of it during her college days. However, she never tried to jump into an acting career like many with her background do.
|Name||Phelix Imogen Fincher|
|Birthday||April 25, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||David Fincher, Donya Fiorentino|
|Siblings||Gulliver Flynn Oldman, Charlie John Oldman|
Here are a few facts to know about Phelix Imogen Fincher.
10 Facts on Phelix Imogen Fincher
- Phelix Imogen Fincher is the daughter of an American director, David Fincher who is known for directing psychological thriller movies.
- As a celebrity family member, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography which is totally understandable.
- Phelix Imogen Fincher is currently 26 years old.
- She celebrates her birthday on April 25 every year. She was born in Los Angeles.
- Moreover, Phelix has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. She has blonde hair and brown eyes.
- The mystery is Phelix Imogen is not present on Instagram or any other social media.
- Her father has a net worth of around $65 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- As she keeps her life private, nothing much is known about her boyfriend and relationship status either.
- Besides, Phelix Imogen Fincher is also a Volleyball player who played for UCLA.
- She was born to David Fincher and Donya Florentino. The volleyball player also has two brothers.