Lawrence VanDyke is a circuit judge of the United States court of appeal. He is also a solicitor of Montana and Nevada. He served as a Solicitor General of Montana from January 2013 to May 30, 2014. After this, he worked as Solicitor General of Nevada from 2015 to January 2019.
Lawrence VanDyke is a judge of US court at the present time. He is so focused on his work. He is loyal and is very decent. He was appointed by President Donald Trump. He has worked as a director in many campaigns of Donald Trump. He was proceeded in this seat by Jay Bybee.
|Age||47 years old|
|Education||Montana State University|
— Lawrence VanDyke (@VanDyke4MTSupCo) November 4, 2014
10 Facts on Lawrence VanDyke:
- Lawrence VanDyke was born in Midland, Texas in the United States on December 12, 1972. His age is 47 years old as of 2020.
- He completed his education from Montana State University and he studied law from Harvard Law School.
- Moving on to his marital life, he is married but he has not revealed the name of his wife in front of others.
- He, together with his wife, has children but he has not opened up any information about his children.
- Although he has been earning a lot of money, he has not unveiled the net worth and his salary as of 2020.
- Lawrence VanDyke along with his family has been living in the texas and they are living a happy family life.
- He is an American and he looks like of mixed ethnicity. His parent’s race are not known until now.
- He is available on Wikipedia and other information is available on some sites as well.
- Lawrence VanDyke is active on Twitter and Facebook. He keeps on updating with his post.
- Lawrence VanDyke has not unfolded much information about his parents. He is a bit secretive about his privacy.