Judyta Turan was an actress who started her career in 2010 after appearing as a teacher in the movie called Trzy minuty. 21:37. Since then, she had appeared in nearly 12 different shows.
Quick Facts: Who is Actress Judyta Turan? Family And Cause Of Death Revealed
|Birthday||July 30, 1983|
|Age||37 years (died on February 13, 2021)|
|Children||Emma, Greta (adopted)|
|Education||Acting Department of the Warsaw Film School|
The most popular shows she had played in were Dans les pas de Marie Curie, M jak milosc, Trzy minuty. 21:37, etc. Her latest performance was in a television series called Silent Witness, where she portrayed Katja Nowak‘s role.
10 Facts on Judyta Turan:
- Judyta Turan was not that popular actress, which is why she was never introduced on Wikipedia. However, her bio on IMDb says that she had appeared in a short documentary named A Virtual Dream in 2020.
- Speaking about Judyta Turan’s age, she was born on July 30, 1983, and was just 37 years old when she left this world.
- Moreover, there is nothing to focus on Judyta Turan’s husband as we are not sure about her married life.
- Likewise, we have failed to gather anything related to Judyta Turan’s family members. Hence, there is nothing to know about her parents or siblings at the moment.
- Moving on to Judyta Turan’s cause of death, Wiadomosci revealed that she had tested positive for the HER 2+ breast cancer, which probably caused her death.
- Talking about Turan’s children, she had been orphaning two girls named Emma and Greta.
- Furthermore, she had completed her ZASP state acting diploma from the Acting Department of the Warsaw Film School in 2008.
- Also, she used to work in the theatres, mainly at the Druga Strefa Theater.
- Focusing on her health issues, she had to remove eight lymph nodes in 2018, and in 2019, her cancer metastasized into the bones.
- She was also a trainer who used to train the future actors at Meisner’s monologues in Poland.