Julian Erosa’s exact weight is measured to be 70 kg.
Erosa is an MMA fighter who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Competition (UFC)’s lightweight division. On February 20, 2021, he will be fighting in the UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Lewis against Nate Landwehr.
Julian Erosa Age Revealed
Julian Erosa’s age has finally been revealed – he is already 31 years. He was born on July 31, 1989, and on July 31 this year, he will reach 32 years old.
He used to compete in the featherweight division, which means that his weight was below 145 lbs previously. In fact, he is recognized by a lot of people as he is one of the CageSport Featherweight and Lightweight champions.
|Birthday||July 31, 1989|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Parents||Ricardo Erosa and Debbie Erosa|
|Wife||Alaina Evans (m. 2016)|
Facts On Julian Erosa
- Julian Erosa’s net worth is not known in 2021. His earnings are pretty average compared to other MMA fighters, and he receives money, especially from sponsorships and discretionary bonuses.
- Moving on, Julian Erosa’s height is measured to be 6 feet and 1 inch. Also, we can confirm that he has a reach of 189 cm.
- With just 803 followers, Julian Erosa can be found on Instagram. His username is @julian_erosa, and on his bio, he has mentioned that he is a dog dad.
- Well-known as an American mixed martial artist, Julian is nicknamed Juicy J, while his full name is Julian Ricardo Dulican Erosa.
- Moreover, he was born and raised in Seattle, Washington, and is fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Speaking about his family, he was born to Ricardo Erosa and Debbie Erosa. Also, we have come to know that he has a brother named Ricky Erosa.
- Furthermore, he is a married man; his wife’s name is Alaina Evans, and the couple had tied the knot in mid-2016.
- Well, Julian was actually a skateboarder and snowboarder but was dragged into the mixed martial art after he got into fights while snowboarding or skateboarding.