June Scobee Rodgers is the founder of the Challenger Center for Space Science Education. This organization gives opportunities for youth to reach the start despite the circumstances. June Scobee Rodgers is also known as the wife/widow of Dick Scobee who was a pilot, engineer, and was also an astronaut. Her husband died on January 28, 1986, at the age of 46 in Challenger.
|Name||June Scobee Rodgers|
|Profession||Author, Television Personality, Educator, Speaker|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Husband||Dick Scobee (died on January 28, 1986)|
|Children||Kathie R. Scobee Fulgham and Richard W. Scobee|
Her husband was one of the best astronauts who won many awards and also gained a lot of recognition for the work he has done. June has always been making a lot of effort to make youths get to stars and achieve their dream.
Today marks 33 year since we lost the beloved Challenger crew. #ChallengerLegacyhttps://t.co/wJKJE6MarC https://t.co/wJKJE6MarC
— June Scobee Rodgers (@JScobeeRodgers) January 28, 2019
She is also awarded many awards and recognition just like her husband for the works she has done in her professional career. June is always seen working for the betterment of the industry and is always wanting to do as much as she can for the people.
10 Facts on June Scobee Rodgers:
- June Scobee Rodgers is well considered as the widow of Dick Scobee who was an American pilot as well as an astronaut.
- Her exact age is not known but we can predict that she is currently in her seventies.
- Although no wiki sites have ever been written on her, we can find a lot of details from Challenger.
- Moving on to her profession, she has been called an author and also as a television personality.
- Her husband, Dick (Francis Richard Scobee) was killed when he was taking in-charge of the Space Shuttle Challenger back in the year 1986.
- June is very well known as the founder of the Challenger Center for Space Science Education which is merely dedicated to foster a completely new generation of “star challengers”.
- She will be appearing in the upcoming Netflix series named Challenger: The Final Flight.
- As per her official website, June is not just an author, but also an educator and a speaker too.
- We can find this famous personality on Twitter (1.5 thousand followers), and also on Facebook (1.09 thousand followers).
- Her actual birth name is Virginia June Kent and she shares two children named Kathie R. Scobee Fulgham and Richard W. Scobee with her late husband.