Juno Wheeler is the daughter of a famous celebrity, Maggie Wheeler. Maggie is an American actress who has played a lot of roles in a number of movies and shows. But her stand out portrayal is as “Janice” in the NBC sitcom, Friends.
Apart from being a celebrity family member, Juno has made quite a name for herself on social work. She is currently doing a master’s degree in social work. Besides, she is also a social media influencer. Looking at her photos, it may seem that she has inherited the looks of her mother predominantly. Here is everything you’d want to know about her.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts on Juno Wheeler
- Juno Wheeler is an American famous personality who is best known for being the daughter of an actress, Maggie Wheeler.
- Hence, Juno doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography and it’s not even a surprise. But her mother, Maggie has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, she is around 26 years old. She was born in 1994.
- Moreover, she has an approximate height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. She looks very pretty on her light brown hair.
- Juno is also a social media influencer. She is present on Instagram where she has acquired more than 3000 followers.
- As for her relationship status, she doesn’t have a boyfriend at the moment. She is currently single and not dating anyone.
- Her mother, Maggie Wheeler is very popular for playing Janice in the hit NBC sitcom, Friends. She has worked alongside actors like Mathew Perry and Jennifer Aniston.
- Juno was born to a family of celebrities. Her father is Daniel Wheeler who married her mother in 1990. Her parents have been together ever since.
- Furthermore, she also has a younger sister, Gemma, who is 5 years younger than her.
- Juno Wheeler is currently studying Masters in NYU Silver School of Social Work.