Justin Moldow is known for being a celebrity spouse. He is the husband of activist Kaitlin Bennett who is known as the Penn State conservative gun activist and Gun Girl. Soon after Justin was in a relationship with Kaitlin, he was in the media and in the public spotlight. And his limelight increased more after he was engaged with her.
Justin works along with his wife Kaitlin. The couple works in their political commentary site named “Young Jeffersonians”. The founded this website in the year 2015 and since then they are actively working in it. As of now, their website is known as “Liberty Hangout”.
Since Justin is known because of his partner Kaitlin. Many know about Kaitlin but they have no idea about him. So, if you’re are also curious about him then below are his facts.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.79 m)|
The silent majority is getting loud! pic.twitter.com/RfxfRKK2qk
— Justin Moldow (@JustinMoldow) September 7, 2020
10 Facts On Justin Moldow
- Justin Moldow has not revealed his exact age and birthday. As a guess, he is in his late twenties.
- He is an American national. And he is white in terms of ethnic background.
- Information about Justin’s parents and family life is not available. But we do know, he belongs to the mixed descent
- Justing stands the height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. He has a slim build physique.
- Justin is married to his wife, Kaitlin Bennett. They got engaged in February 2019 and they got married a few months back in 2020.
- Talking about sexuality, there were some rumors on the internet that Justin is gay. But we don’t know whether it’s true or not.
- Wikipedia page of Justin is not available. However, you can find the Wikipedia page of his wife.
- Net worth and earning details of Justin is not known. He has not disclosed any information about it.
- Justin attended Manhattan College and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in B.S.
- You can find him on Twitter @JustinMoldow.