Who Is Suzanne Malveaux’s wife Karine Jean-Pierre? It doesn’t seem as if the couple has been married yet but are pretty sure that Karine will be the future wife of Suzanne someday. Suzanne is a very popular journalist who is known for covering much breaking news.
|Birthday||December 4, 1966|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Parents||Myrna Maria Ruiz, Floyd J. Malveaux|
|Siblings||Suzette M. Malveaux, Courtney M. Malveaux, Gregory F. Malveaux|
|Net Worth||$3 million – $5 million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Children||Adopted a baby girl|
|Education||Harvard College, Graduate School of Journalism, Columbia University, Harvard University, Centennial High School|
She started her career as a journalist in 1992 and she joined CNN in 2002. It is also known that she has three siblings. She also describes herself as a “rock-and-roll” reporter who reports about crime and local news. Her rumored partner Karine Jean-Pierre is a political campaign organizer who can also be known as an activist, political commentator, and also a lecturer.
Though they are both rumored to be partner official statements from both of them are yet to release about the rumor. Her details can be gained from her biography which can be gained from Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Suzanne Malveaux:
- Who Is Suzanne Malveaux‘s wife Karine Jean-Pierre? Are they really married? There is no such official news regarding their marriage which is why we are not sure if we can call Karine her wife.
- Talking about her lesbian partner Karine, she is known as a commentator who has been currently serving for NBC News as well as MSNBC.
- Since both are said to be lesbians, we can say that both of them are each others’ girlfriends.
- There is no confirmed news about Suzanne’s spouse yet. It is because she has not married yet.
- It has been believed that the couple – Suzanne and Karine have spent really little time before starting their relationship.
- Talking about her profession, she is also a journalist just like her girlfriend Karine.
- People are frequently inquiring about their wedding but we are currently unknown about it.
- Suzanne was born on December 4, 1966, and she is currently 53 years old while her partner is 10 years younger than her.
- The couple seems to be both American citizens but we have come to know that Karine is a Haitian-American.
- Talking about Suzanne’s height, she is around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.