Josephine Langford is an American-Australian actress. She is known for her role as Tessa Young in After (2018).
|Birthday||August 18, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Elizabeth Green and Stephen Langford.|
|Education||All Saints College|
In 2019, Josephine won the Teen Choice Award for her portrayal of Tessa Young. Her other well-known works include Wish Upon (2017) and Wolf Creek (2017).
Langford is the younger sister of famous actress Katherine Langford. Katherine just starred in Netflix’s new series “Cursed”.
10 Facts on Josephine Langford.
- Josephine Langford (August 18, 1997) is an Australian actress. She is the age of 22 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Josephine hails from Perth, Australia. Later, she moved to America for her career. Thus, she holds both American and Australian citizenship now.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall (1.67cm). Similarly, he has a slim figure. Furthermore, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Following her bio, Josephine Langford is the daughter of Elizabeth Green and Stephen Langford. Both of her parents are doctors.
- Langford is the youngest daughter in the family. She is also the sister of famous actress Katherine Langford. Katherine is known for her role as Hannah Baker in Netflix’s series “13 reasons why”.
- Following her bio, Josephine is currently dating her boyfriend Hero Fiennes-Tiffin. The couple even shared a screen together in the movie “Nice Girl”.
- Langford debut work includes the short movie “Sex-Ed”. Her other notable works include Wish Upon (2017), Wolf Creek (2017), and After (2018).
- Apart from her acting career, Josephine is also a good singer. She has been singing since her teenage years. Furthermore, she can also play the violin and piano.
- According to different sources, the actress has a net worth of $1million dollars. With that amount, she must be living a very luxurious life.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @josephinelangford. In fact, she has a verified account with 2.5 million