Kathleen Kinmont is an actress popular for her horror roles in films like ‘Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers’, ‘Midnight’, etc. She has been active in the show business since 1984 and holds a substantial fan following.
Other than this, Kinmont is also popular for her contribution to the TV show ‘Renegade’. Her recurring role in ‘Silk Stalking’ also received wide appreciation from the audience.
|Birthday||February 3, 1965|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Divorce||3 times in the past|
10 Facts About Kathleen Kinmont
- Kathleen Kinmont has spent more than 35 years in the film industry and has amassed a net worth of more than $3 million as of November 2020 according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Her Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about Kathleen Kinmont in this article.
- After three marriage failures, the actress is currently enjoying her single life.
- Kathleen Kinmont’s first husband was Lorenzo Lamas. Their 11 years of friendship turned to marriage in 1989.
- Lorenzo and Kathleen were married for around 4 years before they got divorced in 1993.
- Then, she got married to Jere Burns in 1997. The couple divorced just a few years later in 1999. After this, she got married to Doug Swander in 2006. Their divorce was finalized in 2011.
- The actress comes from a family infused with acting. As a matter of fact, Kathleen Kinmont is the daughter of the late Abby Dalton and Jack Smith.
- Her mother and veteran actress Abby Dalton passed away on November 23, 2020. She passed away after battling her illness for a long time.
- Abby Dalton’s daughter is grieving her mother’s loss. Dalton was a veteran actress who worked in show business for more than 46 years.
- According to the star’s bio, Kathleen Kinmont’s mother passed away in Los Angeles, California, USA.